SVP has setup a state of the art manufacturing unit at Sohar Free Zone, Oman. The highly automated unit has manufacturing capacity of 150,000 spindles and 3500 rotors of Open End Yarn.
The unit has started production from December 2018.
The plant will manufacture a wide range of cotton yarn and will be exported to China, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Germany, Vietnam, Portugal, etc.
Features of Projects
- First Major Cotton Spinning Unit In GCC Region.
- Will Lead To Development Of A Textile Cluster In OMAN.
- Backward Integration – Cultivation Of Cotton Can Be Promoted.
- Generation Of Foreign Currency Inflow.
- Employment Opportunity For More Than 1,700 People.
- Social & Economic Development Of The Region.
- A Full Fledged Training Center To Be Established At Site For Training Omani Youth, Men And Women.
Multifold Growth in Revenues
- Addition of total 3,00,000 spindles and 7,000 Rotors in Oman will Enhance our capacity and result in higher revenues and Margins.
- With oman expansion, the company will reach out to new horizons and have wider network globally
- Expansion Into High - Value Compact Yarn Product Segment.
- State Of The Art Plant, Latest Machine, Automation And Technology To Lead To Better Productivity, Throughout And Margins.